IT’S BARACK OBAMA FOR AMERICA
Ok Good for Americans, this is what democracy is all about. Who am I to complain?
Obama must thank the Sec Soc Indian Media too, for unleashing the relentless campaign for his candidature, some times I wondered; if Indian Sec Soc media were going to elect US President?
Anyway, Americans have elected what they wanted. Good Luck to them.
As for the impact of his Presidency might have on Indo US relations. I leave that to the experts, who know much better. I am as Political Innoncent about all this as my other Billion strong Indian brothers and sisters are, yes barring all knowing MSM and ‘Secularists’ and their bed fellows.
But what I can foresee happening in India besides what Yossarin call ‘The Rise of Beedi Activism’ …
- Hysterical Sec Soc Media claiming it as the victory of liberals over Nationalists. And will be used to preach us to follow US and defeat Communal forces.
- End less ‘Big Fights’ and ‘We the People’ or ‘Verdicts’ etc. apparently celebrating Obama win but spinning the win in to: to preaching India to stand against ‘Communalism’.
- Mulayam, Laloo, Paswaan would start putting ‘his’ huge posters in election rallies with bold Barrack ‘Hussein’ Obama in green and in Urdu.
In short Barrack ‘Hussein’ Obama wave will soon take over India and mind you Barrack ‘Hussein’ Obama is what Secularists will start calling him and soon the Sec Soc MSM would join the cacophony.
India is heading for elections and four states will chose the same or new set of Jokers for another five (maximum – as we have seen Govt being toppled on weekly basis in some states) and as Indian Politics is a ‘theatre of absurd’ beyond par.
Get ready for a Sec Soc media campaign for a Muslim Prime Minister.
Now any good leader who has the capability irrespective of religion, cast, creed or sex has the legitimate right to aspire for any post. But the communal socialism that has been become the operating word for ‘secularism’ here in India, demand for a Muslim Prime Minister will be the new bench mark for being more secularists among the ‘secularists’.
So shall we have a or any ‘Muslim’ as a Prime Minister soon? We might…
1. In case both BJP and Congress fail to muster up enough nos to stake a claim or command a say.
2. Regional parties would get together and form a rag tag, many of them do not see eye to eye with each other – expect then a or any ‘Muslim’ being made as PM in the name of ‘secularism’. After all we had a Gowda too as PM.
Is Obama good for India? Time will only tell.
Is Obama Phenomena good for India? My guess is as good as yours.
Read Full Post »